- Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of University College of Estate Management, whose administrative offices are at Horizons, 60 Queen’s Road, Reading, RG1 4BS, United Kingdom. (‘UCEM’). The copyright in the material contained on this website belongs to UCEM or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this website are protected by the laws of England and by international trademark laws.
- The information placed on this website by UCEM has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about UCEM Online Academy, about the products and services that UCEM provides, to enable prospective delegates to register their details for the purpose of obtaining further information, and to entitle registered delegates to access UCEM’s Online Academy web portal.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- UCEM does not make any warranty that information contained on this website, or on any site linked to this website, is complete, accurate or up to date; and UCEM is not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- UCEM does not make any warranty that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus free or error free; or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. UCEM does not warrant that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organisation; nor that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any purpose, even if UCEM has received notice of an intention to use the website for that purpose.
- Unless they are contained in UCEM information, or unless expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of UCEM. UCEM is not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, UCEM accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material to UCEM or to this website are solely responsible for that information and material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against UCEM or otherwise. Whilst UCEM does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the website by users, UCEM reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, UCEM accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the website.
- Subject to the above, those gaining access to this website are authorised to make use of the website (and of any interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes.
- The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited:
- Using the website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying, or use of copyright material;
- Use of UCEM material’s except as expressly authorised and as a registered user;
- Misrepresenting the user’s identity or authority;
- Distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss, or corruption of any information on the website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the website or any systems accessed through it;
- Tampering with communications which are not the user’s, or making any alteration to any information on the website;
- Accessing or attempting to access other parties’ user accounts;
- Hacking or attempting to hack any part of the website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the website;
- Disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas;
- Storing personal data derived from the website;
- Posting material which:
- infringes intellectual property rights;
- defames or threatens other people or organisations;
- is offensive, obscene, or hateful, or which other users of the website are likely to consider offensive, obscene, or hateful.
- UCEM collects email addresses and other contact details, including job role and company name, together with any comments provided voluntarily via this website. UCEM also collects information on which pages are visited. This information is used to improve the content of the website and to make contact for marketing purposes and for the supply of information.
- These terms are governed by English law, and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to them.
- If any of these terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term(s) in question will be severed; but the remaining terms will continue in force.
UCEM Online Academy is a trading name of UCEM Courses Limited
UCEM Courses Limited a company registered in England, company number 2169181
(a wholly owned subsidiary of University College of Estate Management a charity registered in England and Wales registration number 313223.)
Registered office address: Horizons, 60 Queen’s Road, Reading RG1 4BS