This Introduction to Valuation in the Property Market course aims to provide a brief insight into the subject of valuation. The course has been designed for those with no previous, or limited, knowledge of valuation principles.
The total estimated study time for completing this course is 2 hours.
This estimate includes time for you to read or view a resource more than once, as well as time for you to take notes and undertake the online assessment.
As a fully online, self-managed course you are able to stop and restart te course as you progress. Working at a time and place that suits your needs.
By the end of this introductory course you should be able to:
- explain how property relates to other types of investment and the reasons for investing in property;
- identify what drives property values, both in terms of rental and capital values;
- recognise the reasons why valuations are needed and what they are used for.
The online delivery method enables you to study at your own a pace, wherever you may be.
This course is made up of five elements.
- Overview and guidance notes
- Presentation on valuation and the property market (e-learning)
- Introduction to the property market (study paper)
- Your local property market (exercise)
- A short quiz to assess what you have learned.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a UCEM certificate of completion for 2 hours formal CPD.
To enrol today simply “add to basket” and proceed to the checkout to pay by credit or debit card. Individual or corporate bookings welcome.
For alternative payment options, including payment by invoice or to purchase for multiple delegates, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)118 921 4601
Don’t forget to input your UCEM alumni code to gain 15% discount on the full sale price of this product. Contact email@example.com to receive your alumni discount.
Interested in studying Real Estate further?
Check out the details of our BSc Real Estate Management programme on the main UCEM Website , or listen to David Hunt one of our module leaders as he explain why he’d recommend a career in real estate.