Property as an Investment
This short CPD course provides a basic overview of the reasons why investors may choose property as an investment. It will introduce you to the characteristics and mechanisms of the property market and introduce the role of the valuer.
By the end of this introductory course you should be able to:
- explain how property relates to other types of investment and the reasons for investing in property;
- identify what drives property values, both in terms of rental and capital values;
- describe investor motivation for choosing property as an investment vehicle.
The total estimated study time for completing this course is 2 hours.
This estimate includes time for you to read or view a resource more than once, as well as time for you to take notes and undertake the online assessment. As a fully online, self-managed course you are able to stop and restart the course as you progress. Working at a time and place that suits your needs.
This course is made up of four elements.
- An online learning study resource to work through;
- A study paper to download and read;
- An exercise to undertake;
- A short quiz to assess what you have learned.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You will be tested with a short multiple choice online quiz at the end of this course. You must achieve 80% or more to successfully complete the course. Additional attempts will be permitted should you not be successful on your first attempt. On successful completion of the course you will receive a personalised UCEM certificate of completion for 2 hours of formal CPD.
To enrol today simply “add to basket” and proceed to the checkout to pay by credit card, debit card or PayPal. Individual or corporate bookings welcome.
For payment by invoice or to purchase for multiple delegates, please contact: email@example.com
Got some questions about our CPD programmes or need help with your registration? Get in touch with our friendly admissions team using the following details:
UK (Free): 0800 019 9697 (Press 1)
International: +44 (0)118 921 4696 (Press 1)
Alumni discount is available on this CPD course. Don’t forget to input your UCEM alumni code to gain 15% discount on the full sale price of this product. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your alumni discount.
In order to maximise your learning experience, you will need access to:
• a personal computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device with audio & video playback capability
• access to the Internet (via a broadband connection recommended)
Be able to
• use an up-to-date web browser (for example):
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge
• open PDF documents using software such as Adobe
Please be aware if using a system within a firewall you may need your IT Team to allow pop-ups and access to YouTube.
Should you require any technical assistance please contact email@example.com
Interested in studying Real Estate further?
Check out the details of our BSc Real Estate Management programme on the main UCEM Website , or listen to David Hunt one of our module leaders as he explain why he’d recommend a career in real estate.