This course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of risk management in construction projects, the process of risk management and how risk management can be implemented.
Who should study this course?
Professionals with some knowledge of construction work and construction activities typically undertaken on a project. Whether at the start of your career or looking to refresh your existing knowledge.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Building Surveyors
An understanding of managing change in construction projects is also relevant for:
- Delegates working towards their professional membership
- Professionals seeking to satisfy their annual CPD requirements
The total estimated study time for completing this course is 10 hours.
This estimate includes time for you to read or view a resource more than once, as well as time for you to take notes and undertake the assessment.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of change management and the actions required to manage change
- Understand the theory of risk management and identify typical risks to a project
- Understand the risks associated with introducing modern methods of construction
The self-managed online delivery method will allow you to study at your own pace, wherever you may be. You will be able to stop and restart the course as you wish.
The course is made up of five elements
- Presentation on risk in construction projects
- Research activity on modern methods of construction
- Study papers with worked examples
- Exercise on risk assessment
- End test – multiple choice
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
On successful completion of the course you will receive a UCEM certificate of completion for 10 hours formal CPD.
You will be tested with an online quiz at the end of this course. You must achieve 80% or more in the quiz to successfully complete the course. Additional attempts will be permitted should you not be successful on your first attempt.
To enrol today simply “add to basket” and proceed to the checkout to pay by credit or debit card. Individual or corporate bookings welcome.
For alternative payment options, including payment by invoice or to purchase for multiple delegates, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)118 921 4601
Don’t forget to input your UCEM alumni code to gain 15% discount on the full sale price of this product. Contact email@example.com to receive your alumni discount.