This support programme for the CIOB Professional Review Only is designed to provide delegates with individual support and guidance on how best to demonstrate their competency and skills in respect of that required by CIOB Professional Review.
Who should study this course?
This course is relevant for delegates who are eligible to take the CIOB Professional Review but are seeking extra support and guidance regarding their Professional Review submission.
The CIOB accept Professional Review submissions every 6-8 weeks throughout the year.
You should allow yourself between 2-3 months to complete your Professional Review report ahead of when you hope your submission would be sent to the CIOB.
For example; if you are planning for a submission in November, you should start your report in September.
To assist and guide eligible delegates through the requirements of the CIOB Professional Review
To provide advice and feedback on draft competency statements.
To counsel delegates on when their Professional Review application is ready for UCEM to assess and submit.
Online tutor support within a designated area of the Online Academy where you will be provided with:
- guidance documents and forms to help you provide the information required for the Professional Review in the correct format.
- a discussion forum to be able to communicate with the Online tutor
- a secure submission area where you can submit your draft report for personal review and subsequently submit your final documents.
The review process will provide personal feedback on how you can improve your report and where to include relevant examples and evaluation into your report.
Once UCEM are confident that the report is as good as it can be, UCEM will grade it and if it reaches the required level, UCEM will then submit it to the CIOB. If the report does not reach the right level, then the tutor will notify you of the areas of weakness requiring improvement.
The list of documents you would need to eventually provide are:
- The Professional Review report – verified by your employer
- CPD records for last 12 months
- 1 year forward plan for CPD
- Job Description on headed notepaper
- Organisation chart on headed notepaper
The Professional Review Only course is open to academically eligible candidates who have
- completed the CIOB CMP examinations or achieved a CIOB recognised exempting award, and
- gained at least five years of professional construction related experience, with responsibility for people, money, and work.
To be eligible for this support programme candidates must have met the CIOB academic and experience requirements and be registered as an applicant member of the CIOB. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your eligibility before purchasing online.
You will be notified by the CIOB when you successfully pass the Professional Review. There is no CPD certificate associated with this product.
You can enrol at any time throughout the year. Please contact email@example.com to express your interest and verify your eligibility.
Once your details have been assessed and deemed eligible, you will receive a formal Acceptance Letter from UCEM Courses Ltd.
Please do not proceed to the checkout unless you have received confirmation of acceptance from UCEM.
The course fee of £399+VAT includes:
- Guidance and tutor support during your preparation and drafting of the Professional Review
- the CIOB Professional Review submission fee
The following Fees (payable direct to the CIOB) are excluded:
- Applicant CIOB membership fee
Don’t forget to input your UCEM alumni code to gain 15% discount on the full sale price of this product. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your alumni discount code.